I have been obsessing for months with this tote bag my boyfriend got me for Christmas so I thought it’d be fun to share the bag and what I keep inside! I have always used small side purses and really needed something that could hold more things and that I could use for work.
The bag he got me is a Wallaby Mama Bag in a Bag Tote from Charming Charlie. It’s so spacious and a lot can fit in it. It has a small pouch inside it (hence the Wallaby Mama!) and it comes with an extra strap to make it longer. Every once in a while my bag does tend to fill up with other junk. So today I decided to do a quick clean out and just keep the basics.
So here’s a look into what’s in my bag!
- I keep my Rampage wallet that I picked up at Discovery. I love it because it’s smaller than my older wallet and can still fit into most of my smaller purses.
- In the bag, I also store my favorite ipsy bag in there. It is full of little things I don’t want getting lost at the bottom of my purse. It has a Colourpop Lippie Stix in the shade Contempo, Tarte LipSurgence in the shade x, a little compact mirror from Forever 21, and handsantizer from Bath and Body Works.
- I also keep my Purlisse Daily Lip Moisturizer. I have been totally obsessing with it ever since I got it in one of my ipsy bags. It’s like a gloss but not sticky and very hydrating!
- My Pandora bracelet and/or rings are in there sometimes because I take it off and forget they’re in there, haha!
- Sunglasses and an adorable little pouch to keep them in. Both are from ShopMissA!
- Love & Sunshine Fragrance Mist from Bath and Body Works.
- Hairspray and Dry Shampoo pens from Bad Baby. You never really know, these things could come in handy in a pinch. They’re lightweight, smell amazing, and are easy to take with you anywhere!