Simply Amanda is now accepting guest bloggers! I would love a chance to collaborate with you. Please read through the guidelines below and contact me if you are interested in guest posting.
Guest Posting Topics
I will only consider guest posts related to: blogging tips, business, social media, financial tips, personal growth + motivation, college life, and millennial lifestyle tips.
What Simply Amanda IS looking for: Millennial bloggers who are creative and passionate about blogging, online business, location independence, and other categories you can find on this website. Please make sure you have read my blog and feel connected with the kind of content that is published on Simply Amanda.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Posts must be a minimum of 800 words and written in Google Docs
- Only unique, unpublished articles will be accepted
- Content should be high quality and actionable
- Writing should match the style and voice of Simply Amanda
- Posts should be informative, not advertisements for your products or services
- Guest posts must be from bloggers with an active website. Submissions that appear to be for SEO purposes and backlinks only will not be accepted.
Each blog post should include:
- A blog post title with a score of at least 65 on the CoSchedule Headline Analyzer
- A keyword phrase that is repeated at least 3 times throughout the article
- Your headshot/profile picture attached to an email to me
- Your blog’s URL or any other URL that you wish to promote in your author bio
- Any social media channels you wish to promote
- Author bio should be 200 words or less
- Any photos that you want to include in your post (non-promotional) please attach them to an email to me
- You may include a content upgrade or freebie download links within the post. Please provide a sample to me for approval first.
Simply Amanda retains the rights to the content and republishing the content you submit anywhere else is restricted.
How To Apply
Still interested? Please fill out the form below (or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org) with your information and in the message, include 2-5 guest post topics you are interested in writing about and I will get back to you within 1-2 weeks to let you know if you have been approved. You are welcome to include any samples of your previous work.
If accepted, please keep in mind that I do have an editorial calendar so submissions will not necessarily be posted on a first-come-first-serve basis, but as I see fit with my content dates.